Mobile Plant Fitter - Waste Management
£14.00 - £18.00 per hour
Full Time - Permanent
Our client are a reputable independent family owned business within the waste management industry, and are currently looking for a Mobile Mechanical Fitter to join their established team. As a Mobile Fitter, you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing all heavy machinery across the site, as well as travel to other designated sites to attend breakdowns.
As a Mobile Plant Fitter your responsibilities will include but not be limited too,
- To Attend breakdowns at designated sites when required
- To maintain and repair all heavy machinery including excavators, screeners, crushers, shredders, dozers, and various plant used within the Transfer Station.
- To ensure all equipment is serviced, repaired, and maintained to manufacturers standards
- To maintain parts stock and to liaise with and inform managers of required purchases
- To ensure the workshop is kept clean and complies with all relative legislation
- To make sure all works are carried out safely and the right equipment is used
- To utilise software packages for work scheduling and record keeping across faults and maintenance.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- A Full Driving License
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working on diagnostics, repairs, maintenance and various aspect of both plant and vehicles - heavy and light plant
- CPCS Card
- Experience in Welding and Fabrication
- Knowledge and experience of electronics, vehicle electrics and hydraulics
- Have a flexible approach regarding allocated tasks and overtime
What you will receive
- Company Car
- Competitive Salary
- Potential for remote working
If you are interested in this position or would like an informal chat to learn more, please call Ellie on 02393 910 473 or email an up to date CV email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.