Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer - 7am-7pm/4on/4off
£29k Basic, 31 days holiday, Overtime
Astute Technical are currently supporting a market leader in Fresh Produce with a new vacancy for a Maintenance Engineer. The purpose of the role is to maintain all manufacturing plant, equipment, and facilities in good working order. Improve equipment reliability by increasing the mean time between failure while reducing the mean time to repair.
As Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:-
- Carry out repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.
- Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
- Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required.
- Operate maintenance Forklift Truck and Elevated Working Platform as required.
- Assist visiting specialist engineers when necessary.
- Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults and concerns to management, Group Leader and Lead Tech
To be considered for the role of Maintenance Engineer, you will demonstrate:-
- Able to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Ability to logically fault find
- Experience of inverter, servo, DC drives
- Worked with circuits from 415 to 24VDC power & control
- Carried out PPM
- Understanding of pneumatics
As maintenance Engineer with our client, you will receive:-
- £29k basic
- 31 days Holidays
- Overtime at 1.5
The application process couldn't be easier, simply send your CV and cover letter to Simon Cheung on email@example.com or call directly on 023 93 911 007
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.