Solar PV Designer
Home-based with occasional UK travel
Contract rate DOE
Astute have been selected to source a Solar PV Designer to work with a sustainable energy consultancy. This is a contract role with an initial 6 month term which could be extended or perhaps become a permanent depending on circumstances. We're looking to speak to Solar PV Designers with varying levels of experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Solar PV Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Multi-stage design
- Attending UK-wide site surveys when necessary
- Designing Solar PV solutions of various sizes
- Design of installation and upgrades
- Looking for the most energy efficient solutions
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience with the following software - Pictometry, PVWatts, AutoCAD and PVSyst
- GIS mapping experience
- Relevant Electrical Engineering qualifications
- Demonstrable experience of Solar PV Design
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A negotiable contract rate DOE
- Opportunity to work from home with occasional travel
- A potential of contract extension or conversion to a permanent role
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910108 and ask to speak to Tim Norford who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.