3 x Mechanical Commissioning Engineers
6 months Contract
Location - Isle of Wight
£450 - £525 per day
Start date - Mid-September 2020
Our Client is a leading engineering and operations specialist in the renewable energy field, who are constantly growing in the UK market as a leading Client.
Currently they have a requirement for 3 x Mechanical Commissioning Engineers to be based on a Gasification plant.
As Mechanical Commissioning Engineer, you will bring demonstrable commissioning experience and practical skills to the commissioning team. Working closely with the Commissioning Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing and documenting of commissioning and handover activities on the project and programme of works in a safe manner, fully in accordance with company processes, systems, procedures and specifications.
- Working in collaboration with the construction team, ensuring that mechanical commissioning activities are planned safely and to required quality standards and specifications
- Providing appropriate support throughout the commissioning phase of the project
- Updating of commissioning documentation including site reports.
- Carrying out and recording of all commissioning tests
- Liaising with onsite subcontractors where necessary
- Reporting to the Commissioning Manager and updating relevant personnel on site progress
- Adhered to health and safety regulations and reporting any incidents appropriately.
- Commissioning experience gained within Energy from Waste, Biomass, and Gasification projects.
- Proven track record in a similar role and ability to communicate well at all levels
- Ability to work well independently and as well as part of a team
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Greg on 02392 222 966 or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.