Water Hygiene Engineer
Water Treatment Chemicals
South East / London
Competitive Salary + Car
We are currently recruiting for a Water Hygiene Engineer to join an international water treatment business. Working from home you will be tasked with providing a first class corrective / preventative service and offering after sales technical support to clients across the South East.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Supporting existing customers with the servicing, chemical treatment, monitoring and account management of key water treatment systems.
- Providing legionella control to ensure customer compliance with ACOP L8
- Conducting account and equipment reviews.
- Compiling customer log books for maintenance and duties. .
- Provide customer operations training for chemical products.
- Upselling parts, consumables and plant upgrades where needed.
Candidates will have the following experience.
- A relevant level 3 qualification in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Chemistry qualification or qualified by experience.
- A full UK driving license is required.
- Knowledge and experience of chemical water treatment would be an advantage e.g. cooling tower management, boiler optimisation.
- Experience of having worked as an Operations/Service Engineer or in a Technical Support role or laboratory experience would be an advantage.
What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car / Van
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Commission for selling spare parts / consumables.
- 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays.
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
How to apply.
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.