Piping Designer - Renewable Energy
Home Based Role
Competitive Contract Rates
Contract position of three months which could be extended.
Astute Technical Recruitment have been selected to source a Piping Designer for a leader in the renewable energy sector who design, build and operate their own renewable energy plants. We're looking for a contract Piping Designer to help deliver some fast-paced projects and add value to the existing engineering team with their expertise.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, as a Piping Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out drafting and design activities
- Preparing process plant and piping drawings
- Using 3D drawings to update pipework installations and layouts
- Creating these 3D drawings from specs and sketches
- General pipe design, including pipe section, isometrics, pipe support, flange and connectors
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Skilled with AutoCAD, Revit, Solidworks and Product Data Management (PDM) software
- Experience on similar projects, ie in energy from waste, water treatment, anaerobic digestion, oil and gas or with process plant design
- Experience with equipment layout
- Mechanical Engineering degree is hugely preferable
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive day rate depending on experience
- Working remotely
- Initial 3 month contract with the possibility of extension depending on business needs
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910108 and ask to speak to Tim Norford who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.