Training Needs Analyst
£32.77 - £37.77 an hour
We are recruiting for multiple Training Analysts experienced at all levels. You will undertaking Training Needs Analysis and the development of scoping exercise reports. This will be done in accordance with the UK MoDs Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT)
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis, including the development of Scoping Exercise Reports, in accordance with the UK MoD's Defence Systems Approach to Training and the associated Quality Management Standard (QMS).
- Support training solution development and design activities.
- Develop Customer and Stakeholder Relations.
- Adhere to and promote BAE Systems Governance, Configuration and Change Control processes.
- Provide Training related Subject Matter Expertise to Technical and Engineering authorities.
- Support the procurement of training media through the provision of Subject Matter Expertise advice and guidance.
- Have successfully completed a Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) Training Needs Analysis course (preferably Defence Academy Course No. 47 - DSAT Training Needs Analysis) or a similar training framework course
- Have knowledge and at least 12 months experience of the successful application to training needs analysis of the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT), including the DSAT QMS and DSAT guidance documentation
- Have up-to-date knowledge of current learning & development methodologies and training methods and media (including Computer Based Training (CBT), emulation, simulation, e-learning and Virtual/Augmented Reality (VR/AR))
- Have a working knowledge of Training Lifecycle Management
- Knowledge of Royal Navy surface fleet branch structures and their associated training pipelines would be advantageous
- Experience of Training Needs Analysis and Instructional Design within the Royal Navy Training System would be advantageous, as would successful completion of Defence Academy Course No. 98 - DSAT Detailed Design and Development
Experience of Training Needs Analysis within the Royal Navy Training System would be advantageous If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Adam Nash on 02392 288289 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.