Asset Integrity Manager - Power Generation
Yorkshire & National Travel
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We are looking for an Asset Integrity Manager to join the Central Engineering function of the owner of a number of Power Plants in the UK. Working out of their brand new offices based in Leeds, with travel to their sites in Lincolnshire, Devon, Hampshire, Northern Ireland & Ireland, you'll be primarily responsible for developing & delivering the Asset Integrity strategy across their UK assets which includes new builds, upgrades and conversions.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Asset Integrity, as the Asset Integrity Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing & delivering the Asset Integrity strategy across their portfolio of plants in the UK which includes CCGT Power Stations, Gas Storage Facilities & Energy Recovery Centres.
- Implementing appropriate standards across the sites ensuring a consistent approach is taken to achieve goals
- Ensuring the highest levels of equipment integrity and reliability are delivered to meet business goals of power generation
- Working across sites to share best practises
- Overseeing the pressure systems safety strategy
- Overall control of the Asset Integrity management standards, carrying out audits and regular reviews to maintain compliance with new legislation
- Coordinate asset risk management processes, maintaining a central risk log and overseeing suitable mitigation plans are in place
- Providing technical support across assets and third party as appropriate
- Working as part of a Senior Management Team to develop future business plans and investment opportunities
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer ideally however candidates with HNC / ONC / HND and relevant working experience will also be considered
- Supervisory experience working on a Thermal Power Plant or similar Power Generating site
- Gas Turbine and associated plant maintenance knowledge
- Significant proven experience in asset integrity management
- Budgetary experience would be beneficial
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Highly competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Benefits such as pension and private medical
If you're interested in this Asset Integrity Manager position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 284 and ask to speak to Kyle Shinn who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.