IR35 Sessions – Financial Risk/Part & Parcel’ tests
Astute conclude their series of videos discussing IR35 and bring you the last session which looks at the ‘Financial Risk/Part & Parcel’ tests in more detail.
In this session, we speak with industry experts, Alex Moore (Business Development Director at Sapphire Accounting) and Michael Howard (Relationship Manager at Brookson) and cover important issues regarding the tax changes.
- Financial Risk and its meaning
- Key considerations and the benefits of demonstrating Financial Risk
- Part & Parcel/Distinction and its meaning
- The importance of Part & Parcel /Distinction when considering IR35
- Examples of when Part & Parcel/Distinction may or may not apply
We hope you have found our advice helpful and a useful source of information in the run-up to April 2020 and the implementation of IR35.